FREELANCE JUNIOR SOUND DESIGNER
Noiseworks are looking for a freelance junior sound designer. The position would be suitable for someone who has a natural sound design talent, loves audio and wants to learn under the guidance of experienced award-winning audio professionals.
As a freelance junior sound designer you will be part of the core team and responsible for helping managing every day sound design and organisational tasks:
- Assist in sound editorial on short-form linear projects
- Assist in the sound design and implementation of non-linear projects
- Research, organise, arrange and assist in sound effect recording sessions
- Edit, clean up and catalog recordings
- The candidate must have the ability to work remotely but will be required to come into the studio in Wandsworth London at least 3 times a week
This is initially a freelance position, based on a 3-months work for hire basis. If both parties are happy after three months then there's potential to extend the contract. This is initially not a staff position and will NOT lead to composing possibilities.
Although this is a junior role we expect the candidate to have an understanding of professional audio post-production workflows
- Sufficient understanding and proficiency with Pro Tools
- Experience with Izotope RX
- A basic understanding of microphone types and techniques, be comfortable using location recorders
- You live, breath and sleep all things audio
- You're pro-active and keen to learn
WORKING AT NOISEWORKS
- Work on some top projects with some top industry professionals
- Learn from and be mentored by award-winning sound designers
- The chance of becoming a valuable member of the Noiseworks crew
- Get paid for your efforts
Apply to - mail[at]thenoiseworks.com with your CV and showreel using the subject line "Junior Sound Designer Application - FULL NAME"
Only applicants with an online or downloadable showreel will be considered
Please don't attach large images, videos and/or pdfs to any emails
If you haven't heard back from us within two weeks of contacting us, your application has been unsuccessful.
We’d be delighted to welcome you into our team; all we require is endless passion, excitement and the commitment to develop both yourself and the team at Noiseworks.